2017 Honda Accord for Sale near Edmonton, AB
Left photo: 2017 Honda Accord Touring.
When it comes to the midsize sedan segment, the Honda Accord truly sets the standard. Complete with the most advanced technology, an array of comforts, and an efficient performance, this is one vehicle that you have to see to believe. Here at Sherwood Honda, you can take it out for a spin as soon as today!
From commutes on Anthony Henday Drive to weekend road trips to Elk Island National Park, the Accord vows every ride is used to its full potential. With the 2.4L 4-cylinder engine equipped, you’ll get to enjoy a thrilling 185 horsepower and 181 lb.-ft. of torque. Say goodbye to frequent stops at the gas station, as the Honda Accord achieves a notable 8.7/6.6/7.8 L/100 km city/hwy/combined1. Also available is the 3.5L V6 powertrain, which churns out 278 horsepower and 252 lb.-ft. of torque. Despite its higher output, it still rewards you with a fuel economy of 11.4/7.2/9.5 L/100 km city/hwy/combined1. To enhance your time on the road, each option comes equipped with an Eco Assist™ System and a Drive-by-Wire™ Throttle System.
Comforts and conveniences are found in abundance in the 2017 Accord. Your position at the wheel can be fully customized to you, thanks to the 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and the tilt/telescopic steering column. While a pushbutton start comes standard in the second trim up, you’ll have access to a remote entry system in every model. To suit all passengers in the vehicle, the Accord comes outfitted with dual-zone automatic climate control, rear-seat heater ducts, and heated front seats. As optional, you can spring for heated rear seats, leather upholstery, and a driver’s seat memory function.
In terms of technology, you’ll certainly have your fair share of amenities right at your fingertips. Keeping in touch with your loved ones is an easy feat in the Honda Accord, as it comes standard with Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink™2 with a bilingual capability and an SMS text message2 and e-mail function2. To stream your own music, interact with your messages, or follow directions, this sedan equips Apple CarPlay™2 and Android Auto™2. Although six speakers come integrated, you can opt for the available 7-speaker premium audio system that also includes a subwoofer. As the cherry on top, the 2017 Accord even equips Wi-Fi tethering3.
Honda engineers worked hard to instill safety into each of their vehicles, and the Accord is no exception. Standard with Honda Sensing™, which features amenities like Adaptive Cruise Control4 and the Lane Keeping Assist System5, you’ll have peace of mind every time you shift into gear. When roads are less than ideal, you’ll certainly appreciate the help from Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control6 that minimizes wheel spin. In the event of a collision, the Accord comes outfitted with six standard airbags and the HondaLink™ Assist Automatic Emergency Response System7, which will attempt to put you in contact with an operator and direct first responders to you if needed.
You can experience all of this, and so much more, when you visit us at Sherwood Honda today! Here at our dealership, we have the 2017 Honda Accord for sale near Edmonton, AB, awaiting you in our new vehicle showroom, located at 30 Automall Road in Sherwood Park, AB.
|Monday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Great Customer Service
Friendly service, professionally executed with a smile
Excellent Sales Staff
Sincere and knowledgeable sales staff
Best used car experience
Great Service and Experience
ABSOLUTELY AWSOME CUSTOMER SERVICE
Love Sherwood :)
Had a great experience with everyone at Sherwood Honda....
There are currently no New 2017 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe 6M in inventory
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicle. See Dealership for details.
AutoGuide Car of the Year - For more information, visit AutoGuide.com. AutoGuide.com is a registered trademark of Verticalscope Inc.
Car and Driver’s 10Best - Car and Driver, November 2015
KBB.com Overall Best Buy - For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
KBB’s Best Buy Award - For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
NHTSA 5-Star Safety Ratings - Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).
KBB.com Best Value Brand - 2015 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch™ study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
KBB.com Best Overall Brand - 2015 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch™ study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
2015 U.S. News Best Car for the Money - View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars.
KBB’s 15 Best Family Cars For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
KBB.com Best Resale Value - Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2015 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
KBB.com Best Resale Value - Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2016 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
U.S. News Best Cars for Families - View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars.
2016 Green SUV of the Year™ - For more information see GreenCarJournal.com.
1. Estimated fuel consumption based on Government of Canada’s 5-cycle testing method. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors – use for comparison only. For more information on 5-cycle testing, visit http://vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca.
2. None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver's responsibility to exercise due care while driving. Drivers should not use handheld devices or operate certain vehicle features unless it is safe and legal to do so. Some features have technological limitations. For additional feature information, limitations and restrictions, please visit www.honda.ca/disclaimers and refer to the vehicle's Owner's Manual. Only compatible with certain devices and operating systems. Cellular data and/or voice charges may apply, including roaming charges and/or other amounts charged by your wireless carrier.
3. Only compatible with certain devices and operating systems. Cellular data and/or voice charges may apply, including roaming charges and/or other amounts charged by your wireless carrier.
4. Improper use of Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) can lead to a crash. Use the brake pedal whenever necessary, and always keep a safe distance between your vehicle and other vehicles. Use ACC only when driving on expressways or freeways and in good weather conditions. Exiting a vehicle that has been stopped while the ACC system is operating can result in the vehicle moving without operator control which could result in serious injury or death. Do not use ACC in conditions including: in poor visibility; when you must slow down and speed up repeatedly; on winding roads; when you enter a toll gate, interchange, service area, parking area, etc.; on a slippery road; when a spare tire is installed; or when going down a steep hill.
5. The Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) is not a substitute for your vehicle control. Keep your hands on the steering wheel at all times. The LKAS may deactivate at any time and its accuracy will vary based on various factors including: weather, speed, vehicle condition and road condition including condition and visibility of lane markings. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. System operation affected by extreme interior heat.
6. The VSA® may not function properly if tire type and size are mixed. Make sure to use the same size and type of tire, and the air pressures as specified. VSA® cannot enhance stability in all driving situations and does not control the entire braking system. Always drive appropriately for the conditions. Does not replace the driver's responsibility to exercise due care while driving.